About the Book
Get hundreds of…
Creative, profit-producing, smarter marketing tactics that work:
More than enough to pick and choose those that work for your business.
Create a Lead Generation Plan of Action that generates a full pipeline of clients & referrals.
You will eliminate those feelings of frustration and start driving your business!
You’ll learn smarter marketing that will generate leads so you book clients this month.
It really happens, and it could be you. In Book Yourself Solid, (Second Edition; Updated and Expanded) small business marketing expert Michael Port takes you by the hand and walks you down the path to:
- Discover and set your business foundation
- Build trust with your target audience
- Build credibility within your marketplace
Within a few pages of this lead generation guidebook you will:
- Experience one ah-ha moment after another.
- Notice a shift in your thinking.
- Become inspired to take action to reach your goals and set new ones beyond what you previously thought possible.
- Feel the confidence to take action using smarter marketing methods.
Here’s how the Book Yourself Solid Lead Generation & Smarter Marketing System works in this book:
- It’s a lead generation and small business marketing system broken into four modules.
- Modules 1 and 2 are four chapters each that focus on building your foundation and increasing your trust and credibility.
- Module 3 teaches you perfect pricing and super simple selling.
- Module 4 dives into self-promotion with seven chapters, one for each of the 7 core self-promotion strategies.
- Each chapter provides you with verbal and written exercises and booked solid action steps to get you going and keep you moving.
You’ll learn the 7 core self-promotion strategies
These 7 core self-promotion strategies will make the most of your time, money and energy – all things you’ll want plenty of once your lead generation efforts start driving in boatloads of leads. You’ll get an easy-to-read roadmap to build a rock-solid:
- Networking Strategy
- Direct Outreach Strategy
- Referral Strategy
- Keep-In-Touch Strategy
- Speaking/Demonstrating Strategy
- Writing Strategy
- Web Strategy (including social media marketing)
Lead Generation & Small Business Marketing advice you can’t afford to pass up.
Small business marketing expert and business coach, Michael Port, gives the gift of knowledge in this 325 page book, jam-packed with the lead generation advice and guidance to:
- Clearly articulate what you offer, and the benefits of your services.
- Turn your unique traits into profits.
- Emotionally connect potential clients to what you offer – Michael taps into his former life as an actor to give you a truly unique perspective!
- Avoid trial and error – leverage the experience of someone who’s been there, done that. The business coaching and small business marketing advice you get in this program has propelled thousands of service professionals’ practice into into six- and seven-figure assets.
- Pick and choose your clients, by only working with those that are ideal for you. In fact, this lead generation system will help you attract more of those ideal clients.
- Overcome the most common challenges for small business marketing.
- Enjoy a full calendar, with paying clients that produce an avalanche of referrals – that’s smarter lead generation!
The Book is filled with small business smarter marketing success stories
You not only read about this lead generation and smarter marketing system, you’ll learn how it works through real life business cases, such as a doctor that went from $300,000 to $1,000,000 annually.
- The first jump from $300,000 to $600,000 in the first year came with a shift in thinking, leveraging smarter marketing techniques and an emotional connection in marketing messages. In less than one year, he was booking 115 new clients per week!
- The next jump was to $1 million annually, which came when it was time to raise his rates, thanks to smarter marketing, self-promotion and following the Book Yourself Solid lead generation system. He picked the smarter marketing and lead generation advice that worked for his business – with a focus on five of seven core self-promotion strategies:
- Web marketing
- Referral strategy
- Article writing
- Public speaking
- Automated follow-up and keep in touch strategy
Think it’s too good to be true?
It’s not. This success story may have been a doctor, but similar successes happened to a divorced mother of two who found herself back in the workforce after 20 years, a copywriter and a health club owner. It’s all in the book, exactly how they did it.
These small business marketing success stories are what inspired Michael to write Book Yourself Solid for you. Book Yourself Solid with all the clients your heart desires